The Account Director at ESI works closely with all members of the design team, as well as with the client. He/she will act as the primary liaison between ESI and the client team.
Some of the responsibilities of the AD include:
• Communication between the client and the ESI design team about the work process, client expectations, scope and budget
• Scheduling meetings with the client and producing agendas for the meetings
• Negotiating and finalizing contracts, change orders, and proposals for additional work
• Regularly updating the Project Manager and Principal Designer and strategizing with them to resolve project issues
• Working internally with the design team to ensure that the client’s needs are met by the design
• Working closely with the Project Manager to establish and monitor budgetary guidelines and project timeline
• Collaborating with the Marketing Department to review/produce proposals for new work.
• Invoicing the client
• Managing files received from the client and distributing to the project team
• Closing out the project with client
Our ideal candidate will be someone who possesses the following traits and/or skills:
• At least 5 years of experience working as part of a team
• A proven background demonstrating the ability to implement a successful client relations strategy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to manage a client’s expectations within their budget and scope
• Skilled in accurately reporting project status to client, principal of ESI, and project design team
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Ability to lead a design presentation to a large group
• Ability to build consensus using diplomacy and tact
• Ability to administer multiple large scale/highly complex projects
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: email@example.com