Looking for a Project Manager for corporate projects focused on commercial architecture, custom large scale media, comprehensive signage, and retail installations.
Your role as a Project Manager:
• Strong project management experience in architecture, media and/or exhibitions fields
• Manage the design process to meet the budget & schedule parameters
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals, team resources and deliverables in conjunction with senior management for new and existing projects.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Oversee the internal multi-disciplinary design team including 3D/physical designers, technical systems designers, interactive designers, writers and graphic designers, animators
• Oversee subcontracted design specialists such as Lighting designers
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members, project partners and other stakeholders.
• Identify and manage design project schedule; identify dependencies, clarify critical path, track project milestones and deliverables.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential escalation issues, and devise contingency plans.
• At least 7+years of demonstrated management experience
• Must have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills with respect to team members, peers, and management
• Demonstrated experience developing project strategy and analytical problem solving
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives both within firm and to external partners and clients
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including corporate, retail, communication design and public space design
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Keynote, Acrobat
• Recommended basic knowledge of FastTrack, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and online collaboration tools (Basecamp, Google apps suite)
• This position requires frequent travel to client locations for meetings.
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org